Friday, January 26, 2018

Liu Yifei and Song Seungheon confirms break-up due to busy schedules



[21k shares] [40k comments] [81k likes]



1. [+54k] They finally broke up. If this is true, I am super happy

2. [+34k] Happy break-up. I wish you happiness. Actually, Liu Yifei is mine [doge] [doge]

3. [+20k] Okay, I know

4. [+20k] AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH I'm happy to the point of going crazy

5. [+12k] Those who like this comment will get good grades for their exams <3 <3 <3

6. [+10k] I’m overwhelmed with happiness. Liu Yifei is mine again

7. [+9746] Hahahahahahahaha Liu Yifei is mine now

8. [+9218] It’s the first time I see so much happiness in the comment section when a break-up happened

9. [+8584] They finally broke up!!! I’m overwhelmed with happiness!!!! Rubbing my hands together in glee

10. [+6600] Even though I knew they were together, it always felt like Liu Yifei was single

11. [+3839] Now here’s my chance [doge]

12. [+3364] “Schedules” are taking the blame for this again

13. [+3265] I’m going to buy firecrackers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...