Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Cheney Chen, Guo Jingming, Angelababy, and Huang Xiaoming show off their friendship by counting down together



[308 shares] [840 comments] [2957 likes]

1. [+1775] Wow two pairs of couple

2. [+568] Double date?

3. [+481] These two pairs of couple must be happy!

4. [+280] I’m envious of these two pairs of loving couple

5. [+217] They are just friends gathering together. What the hell is wrong with you? In 2018, please be at least be a decent human

6. [+176] It’s just friends gathering. Wishing everyone a happy 2018 <3

7. [+167] Big baby is too beautiful

T/N: This came late. I was feeling a little under the weather these few days, hence I was unable to post a lot of the 2018 countdown-related articles and could only just publish or two old drafts. I understand that there were actually people looking forward to it. I'll be posting them over the next few days. I'm sorry for the delay D: 2018 came late for me too, emotionally, I mean. Happy belated 2018! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...