Monday, December 31, 2018

Dylan Wang and Shen Yue put up a lackluster performance for Hunan TV’s 2018-2019 New Year’s Eve Concert



[636 shares] [5536 comments] [9308 likes]


1. [+17k] They were so horrendous at singing I thought they sang live

2. [+6929] I started laughing like mad the moment they opened their mouths. My mum didn’t understand my laughter. Of course I was laughing at their horrible singing

3. [+6154] Why don’t y’all feel bad for my Dylan who can’t sing yet insist on singing? His helplessness and sadness

4. [+23019] I’m sorry. I’ll apologize to Jay Chou and his fans. I’m sorry. Dylan Wang really doesn’t suit this song but his rap is okay. I’ll recommend his rap. Shen Yue’s singing is still okay. I hope you get to know them better and let them off. I thank you sincerely!

5. [+1217] I think Shen Yue is still okay

6. [+907] I don’t they lip sync. There isn’t a need, not even for a minute.

7. [+787] ?! Their voices are good

8. [+765] Shen Yue’s singing is still pretty okay

9. [+725] Both of them can’t act and they’re even lip-syncing now

10. [+543] I couldn't believe it when Dylan Wang opened his mouth. I’m a passerby

11. [+518] I think Shen Yue is still okay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...