Monday, December 24, 2018

Sina Ent releases past video of Yang Mi and Hawick Lau sharing the same stage


(T/N: vid in link, pic from the internet)


[3791 shares] [3354 comments] [17k likes]


1. [+4889] You’re really wicked

2. [+4518] They’re divorcing and you’re posting a shared stage. I think you’re sick!

3. [+1126] I hope Yang Mi gets better and better

4. [+918] Yang Mi deserves better

5. [+705] Yang Mi looks great. I’m happy for Yang Mi today

6. [+630] I think you have issues

7. [+550] No, I’m saying you have issues. They’re divorcing and you’re reminiscing their past affection

8. [+504] I'm happy ah ah ah ah. The future Yang Mi will be better. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...