Saturday, December 15, 2018

JJ Lin flaunts his vocal skills at 2018 MAMA + shares a stage with Kim Jongkook




[16k shares] [5177 comments] [39k likes]


1. [+7312] The man who united all fandoms tonight has vocal skills that are too amazing!!!

2. [+5852] Eason’s Exaggerated back then is what you call having the entire audience sing along. The songs you’re singing this year... I’m sorry, Old Lin, but us sisters really can’t sing that high  

3. [+3141] He ate a CD. I want to see the audience’s reaction.

4. [+2784] He’s the best and I don’t accept rebuttals. I cried

5. [+2356] Jongkook has been a competent person (in Running Man) for so long that we forgot he was originally a singer. The collaboration of deities is the best!

6. [+2225] So much “face” (T/N: I'm sorry I can't find a better trans, kind of like "pride". I'll update again if I can figure out a better term.)!

7. [+1124] JJ amazing

8. [+1097] JJ: Come, let’s sing together
Fans: Sorry, bro, can’t sing that high

9. [+926] Walking CD

10. [+860] I got to know Kim Jongkook again. His English is good. His Chinese pronunciation is great too. His singing is amazing too

11. [+804] The glory of mandarin music: JJ Lin. You’ve always been our pride

12. [+562] The collaboration of God’s ah ah ah ah ah

13. [+528] Textbook example of a live

14. [+427] The pride of mandarin music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...