Monday, December 31, 2018

Following his detainment, Jiang Jinfu gets poetic on Instagram


“Life is akin to a dream. I was shocked when I heard you came to see me. Why bother, my old friend... but, thank you. When I‘m inside, I can occasionally take a glance at the blue sky, stretch out my hand to touch the icy cold steel gate. When you’re outside, it will rain, don’t return home soaked in rain. Don’t forget to find someone to hold up an umbrella for you. Take that oil paper umbrella from the past as my heart-felt farewell gift. You better not return it to me when we meet again.”


[1870 shares] [10221 comments] [32k likes]


1. [+31k] Why was this so sad to read...

2. [+22k] I actually think there’s a lot to this that we do not know of. Be rational watching this drama. Don’t take sides blindly

3. [+20k] Fu-zi, just what have you been doing these few years? It’s okay to be yourself but that doesn’t mean you can hit a girl

4. [+15k] Don’t only look for the sun when it’s a cloudy day. Goodnight.

5. [+8264] It’s wrong to hit someone but it’s saddening reading these words

6. [+3686] To be honest his writing style is pretty good

7. [+1217] It’s such a pity he was ruined like this

8. [+974] From which sentence did you tell his sadness? I’ve probably watched too many Japanese dramas but I find his words horrifying. Is he out for revenge once he’s released? Also, why encourage him? You may as well encourage yourself to work hard everyday

9. [+942] The last sentence is so saddening and scary~ the summary of his domestic violence scene...

10. [+852] This is really spooky. Is his saying this to an old friend or to the beaten up girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...