Monday, December 10, 2018

Which 18-year-old wouldn’t wish to live like Ouyang Nana? I’m envious to death

(Her) cuteness leaves me in tears

Ouyang Nana


[1834 shares] [8203 comments] [36k likes]


1. [+16k] When I searched up her name just now I saw a sentence: I’m envious of her because she experienced so much yet she’s only 18, the best age.

2. [+6379] OP: I didn’t buy this hot search but I really like Ouyang Nana and Chen Feiyu. Bye bye I gotta do my homework now

3. [+4058] As long as she doesn’t act, she’s a fairy

4. [+3028] A purchased hot search, isn’t it? How awkward. Everyone’s just here to control the comments

5. [+2275] What a ridiculous hot search. The sisters here said my heartfelt words

6. [+1890] How to buy hot search? Can you teach me

7. [+1380] Whatever, Ouyang Nana’s acting skills leave me speechless

8. [+1161] 14 comments and 20 likes but this is trending. It’s currently 2.27pm

9. [+1038] I don’t want to. Ouyang Nana still markets herself so frequently despite being overseas. How dedicated!

10. [+810] I don’t want to. Nobody wants to. Her dad has already left ten years ago :)
(T/N: The last sentence is an attempt at mocking Ouyang Nana’s iconic bad acting. It’s a reference to the lines she said in ‘Birth of an Actor’. However, it should be ‘mum’ and not ‘dad’.)

11. [+752] Wait, I’m sorry, who’s Ouyang Nana again?

12. [+693] Marketing with such words evoke mockery easily. I suggest her team alter their train of thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...