Monday, June 25, 2018

Lin Gengxin caught smoking and on a date with Wang Likun



[1093 shares] [7382 comments] [19k likes]
1. [+18k] Lin Dog: I’ll never admit it

2. [+10k] It no longer matters whether they announce it or not

3. [+7159] The open secret

4. [+6912] Ignoring all else, Lin Gengxin is so hot when he smokes

5. [+2925] She doesn’t look like Wang Likun

6. [+2776] Ai, such unclear photos were taken. People may easily misunderstand that my boyfriend is very ugly. As a girlfriend fan, I cannot tolerate this. Hmp! So I demand everyone to checkout this photo of Lin Gengxin and accept my advertising

7. [+2263] He’s actually looking up Mark Chao, but using Wang Likun to block the news hahaha

8. [+1236] The day they announce is the day they get married

9. [+821] Those criticizing the female are XinYing shippers. Your Zhao Liying has already been spotted with FSF five times. Stop mediaplaying as a couple (with Lin Gengxin). You’re too shameless

10. [+800] My Lin Gengxin! As long as you’re girlfriend isn’t some internet star, I’ll wish you well no matter who it is. I love you for ten thousand years!!!

11. [+618] The whole world knows they are together but they just won’t announce it

12. [+480] They match well






No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...