Monday, December 10, 2018

Tong Liya performs at the 17th Huabiao Film Awards



[6746 shares] [9993 comments] [109k likes]


1. [+10k] Writing a book with my blood to implore her to pick up a Guzhuang drama

2. [+5910] I’m reminded of her Zhao Feiyan

3. [+3657] My god, absolute beauty

4. [+3344] Tong Liya doesn’t ever age she’s still as beautiful

5. [+1186] She’s a fairy

6. [+1085] Ya Ya is most definitely a fairy

7. [+903] I think among celebs Tong Liya is quite average. Don’t attack me for my personal opinion
-[+5332] Please give me such an average face. I won’t despite it at all. If anything, I’m be staring at the mirror for three days three nights straight. I’m serious.
-[+3980 I’m just a passerby and perhaps a tiny bit of a fan. I think she has the best aura among celebs. Her features are lovely. In the olden days, she’d definitely bring damage and calamity to the country and the citizens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...