Friday, March 15, 2019

Go Fighting announces brand new lineup for season 5

News: Dilireba joins the Go Fighting cast!

(T/N: Only the first pics of the first and the second link are used.)


[1513 shares] [11092 comments] [16k likes]
1. [+16k] ... I won’t comment on the rest but I hate it when people try to control the comments... is it so hard to see the comments of normal netizens?

2. [+14k] Not watching this, goodbye

3. [+6826] Youth actress Dilireba joins Go Fighting cast as a fresh blood filled with vitality. We anticipate her performance. As a loyal fan of the show, I am agitated and greatly anticipate the start of the new season. I wish the filming of the variety show a success and a pleasant cooperation.

4. [+5665] I’m very happy to see a new guest appearing in the show to present a different her. Sometimes, she’s a softie. Other times, she’s a tomboy. I hope she will perform well in the show and accept the challenges together with her seniors! I’m anticipating the new cast. Please guide us well! 

5. [+4721] Challenge yourself. Push yourself forward. Experience a different life. Go Fighting! starts off again. Exceed yourself, do better and better! I’m looking forward to the stories of season 5! Anticipating Dilireba!

6. [+4121] Anticipating Dilireba

7. [+3549] Anticipating Dilireba <3 

-


News: Sun Honglei and Huang Bo to leave the Go Fighting cast


[513 shares] [1864 comments] [3548 likes]
1. [+4729] I no longer anticipate this. This male cast actually has a female?

2. [+2754] This is not the male clan I want

3. [+1701] The end of Go Fighting!

4. [+1641] I suggest y’all change your name to @DragonTVGoFighting

5. [+1193] Every time any show gets a new member, a bunch of people start whining and talk about how much they refuse new people and their disgust (at the decision). On the other hand, when they’re newbies in real life, they want the entire world to tolerate them. Why can’t you put yourself in another person’s shoes? This is a tolerant society. There’s nothing that must remain unchanged. Classic deserves to be respected but change should be respected too.

6. [+609] No ah ah ah ah ah what should I laugh at in future?

7. [+515] So be it if you’re changing the cast. Why add a girl in?

-


[371 shares] [1374 comments] [2645 likes]
1. [+2700] Goodbye to the Go Fighting cast and goodbye to Go Fighting.

2. [+1547] I’m watching for them. Without them, why the heck should I watch this? Bye bye Go Fighting. 

3. [+1298] I was so disappointed when I saw the official announcement...

4. [+1085] I just want to see the few older brothers doting on Yixing, the bad uncle, the old fox, Zhu Bishi, Squirrel Xun, Visual King, and the strict director who’s facing hair loss.

5. [+760] No matter how beautiful, (it's/she’s) incomparable to the original cast :)

6. [+467] This has no meaning. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...