Sunday, April 15, 2018

Remarkable in voice and expression, Deng Chao and Angelababy completes a difficult English speech with a wide range of vocabulary

See the source image
See the source image

(T/N: pics from the internet, video in link~)


[1505 shares] [7959 comments] [11k likes]
1. [+10k] To be honest... -.- ??

2. [+10k] To be honest, I don't think her pronunciation is all that good. It’s stiff 

3. [+6843] What I want to say seriously can’t be expressed in a sentence. Which part is good? Reading a script has no difficulty. Some mentioned
good pronunciation, I don’t know how you heard it. To be honest, the accent is horrible. But baby is still okay, I won’t call her good though. But I’m not here to hate her [doge] [doge]

4. [+5530] She read so slowly I wouldn’t call it good. Great difficulty??? Where are the complex vocabulary??? Isn’t she mix-blood?

5. [+4172] You think you’re capable because you know a few English words? If you’re so capable, repeat “while” and “healthy” once more [roll eyes] not even as good as Zheng Kai

6. [+2849] I actually find it pretty okay. What Deng Chao said was so much simpler than AB's, why is everyone insulting AB instead? Why are you so critical of a female who already did her best to win glory on behalf of us Chinese in front of the foreigners? I really cannot understand the top comments. What I'm certain is that half of the sarcastic people cannot do as well as her. I'm not her fan, but I have to say a word of justice.

7. [+2568] What do you mean by complex vocabulary and remarkable in voice and expression... I’ve never seen someone jump from one word to another like this. Please know to read with a flow

8. [+1586] Baby's English is really very good! 

9. [+1561] I seriously don’t see the meaning of this

10. [+1530] I acknowledge Zheng Kai and Zu Lan. Not to criticize baby, but even my accent is better than hers. Fight me

11. [+1066] Bi Bi is super amazing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...