Sunday, April 8, 2018

Idol Producer: Bu Fan sheds tears, a heartbreaking situation


Words on his phone that he showed fans: You guys did well, I'm just not good enough


[3724 shares] [3498 comments] [29k likes]


1. [+4261] Fuck, it’s a long night and my tears just wouldn’t stop streaming down. He’s the man I picked from the start till the end

2. [+2802] As an Yi-Kun fan, my heart breaks. In my heart, the team of 9 members must have Bu Fan. Gege, don’t be sad, you’re amazing! I want to see the 4 Qin’s Entertainment brother debut together!

3. [+2355] My favorites are seriously Kunkun, Chengcheng, and Fanfan. Among the 9, my vote
always includes Bu Fan. I didn’t expect that the richer you are, the luckier you get... Qin’s Entertainment brothers aren’t afraid, they will get better when they all debut together. Jiayou

4. [+2133] I seriously can’t stand it watching a 192cm man cry like this

5. [+1599] My god. As a passerby, I cried when I scrolled through

6. [+1255] I’m seriously crying to death. What will happen to Xiao Gui if Bu Fan leaves?

7. [+765] I want to cry, my heart hurts so bad

8. [+662] Fuck!!!

9. [+630] It's the way of Heaven and who can escape it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...