Wednesday, April 25, 2018

So this is how Fan Chengcheng and Cai Xukun reward their fans...

Fan Chengcheng rewards fans with selfies as his followers reach 3 million.

On the other hand, Cai Xukun rewards fans by dyeing his hair black.


[609 shares] [8172 comments] [6040 likes]

1. [+8677] Oh god, why would there even be someone on earth who would think that dyeing his hair black can be a form of reward to his fans [doge][doge][doge]

2. [+5002] Dyeing his hair black is considered a reward, I almost thought I read it wrong

3. [+4203] I dare not insult him. I don’t want to be insulted until next year

4. [+4106] What kind of demons/monsters are they

5. [+3977] What are these who aren’t male or female and neither fish nor fowl? Plastic surgery, makeup, low education, no skills... not sure why they are here and there all over Weibo all day long

6. [+1838] HAHAHAHAH I commented yesterday and till this day, my comment is still being liked. His fans are seriously scary

7. [+1685] Every day, I can see them more than ten times whenever I go into Weibo. Seriously very annoying

8. [+1072] Fresh meats are like chinese chives. There are batches and batches of them. Looks like the previous batch of fresh meat is in a crisis now

9. [+935] HAHAHAHAHAH I seriously cannot understand the thought processes of these fans

10. [+851] The Thais will have a good career if they advance into China

11. [+802] Hahahaha I’m an auntie born in 1990 who cannot understand this fashion [bye bye]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...