Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Movie Discussion: Detective Chinatown 2 starring Wang Baoqiang, Liu Haoran and more!

See the source image

(T/N: pic from the internet)


[1801 shares] [12k comments] [20k likes]

1. [+13k] I won’t deny it. Although Chen Sicheng is trash, he’s rather talented. I plan to support this box office

2. [+9739] Although the director has questionable morals, his works are pretty good

3. [+3968] I watched two movies straight today. I find Detective Chinatown 2 to be so much better than The Monkey King 3. I highly recommend all of you to watch Chinatown Detective 3

4. [+2035] I want to watch, but I don’t want to watch after seeing that it’s Chen Sicheng

5. [+1932] I watched Detective Chinatown 3 today because I really enjoyed the first. I find the logic in their reasoning to be strong. Each round of reasoning was tight. Hence when the second one came out, I couldn’t wait to watch it. Chen Sicheng does have talent. He’s serious about his creations. As for his private life, I won’t pay attention. After all, I go to the cinema only with the movie in mind. I like the second one better, though the plot feels more forced

6. [+1810] When watching it, I told my husband that it’s seriously not easy to film a complete Chinese movie in New York

7. [+1407] Hahahahahahahaha

8. [+1114] Like my comment to be able to watch Monster Hunt 2 and Detective Chinatown 2 without paying $$

9. [+950] To be honest, it’s not nice

10. [+638] Everyone in the comments are selling the film. You’re proud of your job?
(T/N: referring to those who illegally downloaded the film to sell)

11. [+575] It was seriously great. I’m already anticipating Detective Chinatown 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...