Sunday, April 22, 2018

Fan Bingbing becomes a teenager with see through bangs + photo taken together with brother Fan Chengcheng



[494 shares] [6720 comments] [21k likes]


1. [+10k] She’s already at this ripe old age and she still...

2. [+10k] People who compliment her must be blind

3. [+9083] To be honest, she looks like my aunt in the first pic. I won’t deny she looks good, but she just does (look like my aunt)

4. [+6895] Am I the only one who thinks see through bangs don’t suit Bingbing? Makes her look old. The middle parting domineering lady look was great

5. [+2708] Great Auntie Fan

6. [+1304] Fan Bingbing is seriously so beautiful <3 <3

7. [+1249] Fan-Ye is truly a queen who can pull of any looks <3 the main point is that she’s beautiful. Now that my freckles are gone, I hope that I can live out my own life just like Fan-Ye

8. [+943] I admit that she is very pretty but she seriously does not look like a teenager in these photos

9. [+890] Classmate Fan looks great! Anticipating the movie ‘She Kills’! This older sister dotes on her brother a lot!! My Bing and my Cheng in the same portrait. Our Fu Xi Xi is on that transparent fan! <3

10. [+888] She looks like a Chinese language teacher

11. [+504] She aged a lot. Time does not let anyone off. Hurry give birth

12. [+498] She became a village auntie in an instant

13. [+390] So where is her younger brother? Please don't tell me he's the one on the bicycle...

14. [+331] She looks so old

15. [+268] I'm sick of her. This is why celebrities should not be overexposed

16. [+236] I noticed the fan in Bingbing-jie's hand. Bingbing-jie is still so beautiful

17. [+170] I don't find her beautiful

18. [+163] Old woman [vomit]

19. [+142] Em............. a little ugly

20. [+141] Am I the only one who doesn't find it attractive?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...