Sunday, September 30, 2018

Repost this to help your daughter avoid bad romantic relationships



[35k shares] [4340 comments] [42k likes]

1. [+7803] Can I obtain their visuals if I repost?

2. [+6251] ] I just avoided love altogether, it’s great

3. [+5693] Hahahahaha Mao Xiaotong who moved out in the middle of the night and Zhang Yuqi who divorced immediately are life examples

4. [+2677] Didn’t the both of them fail to avoid it?

5. [+1315] I just want their money

6. [+526] First you need visuals. Then you need money

7. [+196] 
(Text: If you have the energy to feel hopeless, you may as well eat something nice and sleep. Let's go and have meat.)

8. [+175] I just want their money and visuals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...