Sunday, September 23, 2018

Uni student expelled for posting on Weibo: “I can never be patriotic all my life.”


  1. Pic from the internet
  2. Original post was deleted/made private. This is what I meant when I commented before that sometimes extremely popular posts get removed. However, there's a possibility that the post was only set to private temporarily so I shall leave the link here.
  3. I remember the top comment had at least 80k likes. The rest are 50k, 30k, and 20k etc. but I don't remember enough to add in the likes
  4. Please comment if you're fine with me posting things that are already deleted or you rather not have such shady posts (since you cannot click the link to verify the content, only people who've seen it can verify its content. However, since these posts are usually very popular so the chances of others seeing it is very high). Please feel free to raise any objections!
  5. I shared because it's not often you get an interesting China news (for those overseas) compared to the usual rape and murder. I personally think it's interesting to see if people agree he deserves to be expelled.

1. [+80k] Indeed, he’s not fit to receive uni education

2. Beautiful! Let him continue saying and he shall not even get a job in future

3. Serves him right! The school is amazing

4. What low EQ

5. He doesn’t deserve pity. This is what he deserves!

6. Aiyo, if such people were to remain in society, they may turn out to have antisocial personality disorders 
7. With such IQ, our country doesn’t care for you either

8. A Hunan native’s username is ‘popular boy of Guizhou?’
(T/N: ‘popular boy’ is loosely translated from the word ‘grass’ which is often used to describe the popular boys in (usually) a school. They’re often popular for their looks. If you’re curious, the female version is ‘flower’.)

9. This can get you expelled too?

10. Patriotism is a must

11. I don’t know what to say... so I’ll wish everyone a happy birthday

12. You may as well not study in such a school anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...