Saturday, September 29, 2018

Wu Jinyan stuns with her beautiful collarbones and catlike beauty



[327 shares] [4912 comments] [4007 likes]


1. [+10k] Why do I find her skinny to the extent of horror? I can’t appreciate such bonelike beauty

2. [+6760] Do you have a misunderstanding of what beautiful means?

3. [+3700] Like a big head doll

4. [+3538] Feels kind of scary

5. [+1843] She looks like a lizard...

6. [+1438] She’s so skinny are you sure she’s beautiful?

7. [+1280] Is her neck in the third and fourth photo meant to be a joke? Forgive me for being straightforward but I thought that was a snail

8. [+916] I don’t really like this person. She‘s so skinny she has no aura. Anyone from the streets is more attractive than her

9. [+752] A beauty I can’t understand. She’s skinny to the point that she looks pitiful

10. [+606] I seriously don’t know where she’s beautiful

11. [+537] I seriously can’t get this female celeb’s beauty

12. [+352] I feel like I’ve just seen an alien

13. [+343] Her stylist can leave now

14. [+283] I don’t find her beautiful at all. She’s as skinny as a matchstick and that’s super scary!

15. [+252] Do you have a misunderstanding of what a cat is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...