Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Legendary drama ‘My Fair Princess’ to film remake that will be more suitable for the modern young people



[2523 shares] [17354 comments] [17k likes]
1. [+54k] Just let go of My Fair Princess. The version from a few years ago was really unwatchable

2. [+27k] Stop the remakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. [+13k] No matter what drama it is, the remakes will never exceed the original. Just my personal opinion and I do not accept any rebuttals

4. [+11k] You're in need of money again?

5. [+4700] This is the reason why a classic is a classic

6. [+4157] The new meteor garden is the same too... I’m distracted every time I see Shen Yue (not trying to diss her). Also, I feel that no matter what remakes you create, it can never exceed the original. It’s still the original that’s fun to watch. There has been so many remakes these few years... yet it’s still better to watch the original... in the truest and most original form. The new versions have changed all the original intentions of the drama. I’m begging you to let go of the classics

7. [+2622] What do you mean suitable for the modern young? As long as it is good, you do not need it to suit the young. I know that the old version of My Fair Princess attracted both the young and the old, from my 70-year-old grandmother to other young kids. The fact is as long as it is filmed well and the actors act well, it can be loved by the audience. Therefore, there isn't a need for you to film one to suit the taste of the young. It's like the new version of MFP. Watching it literally crumbled my values

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...