Monday, September 4, 2017

Xueli revealed to be pregnant



[212 shares] [2079 comments] [12568 likes]

1. [+5369] She's pregnant! Congratulations, at least it's not teenage pregnancy 

2. [+4781] When I was young, my mum established a marriage for me. It's a super handsome brother. It's just that he moved away after a few years. At that time, he doted on me a lot. He gave me sweets every day and brought me to watch him play soccer. I miss him so much now but I can't find him. I hope everyone can help me find him. I truly want to continue our marriage with him. Even though it's been so many years, I still vaguely recall that he's called something like Zhang Yixing... [doge][doge]
-[+2153] I know him. He went to Korea several years ago and became very popular. He participated in Go Fighting. I even have his photos. Lastly, I wish to thank you for accompanying my husband throughout those few years [doge] I am now doing really well with him
-[+1511] Seriously a bunch of drama vixens. I am too embarrassed to expose all of you [doge] Do you need me to wake him up so I can get him to announce our relationship?
-[+1204] Oh, is this so? He’s currently sleeping beside me. By the way, we are already married [doge] [doge] 

3. [+1658] She hasn't even broken up with Wang Sicong for that long...
-[+2129] Wang Sicong can have so many girlfriends but she cannot get married or pregnant after one year of breaking up?
-[+1624] She broke up with wsc for a long time already, okay?
-[+1584] Wang Sicong already had a few after breaking up, so why can’t Xueli move on?
-[+1267] Why don’t you criticize Wang Sicong for getting a new one so soon after breaking up with Xueli?

 4. [+2057] It's always Xueli. I thought it was Korea's Xueli (T/N: referring to Sulli)

5. [+1228] Congratulations. At least she did not get pregnant before marriage, unlike someone [doge]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...