Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Guan Xiaotong in Macau, proportions of a supermodel






weibo

[376 shares] [4538 comments] [21543 likes]

1. [+5263] She's always had a nice figure and a good-looking face. I'm not sure why people hate on her. I could never understand and I'm not even a fan

2. [+4083] Perhaps you have a misunderstanding of supermodels?

3. [+3147] So tacky

4. [+2463] She has good proportions. It's just that the clothes are worn weirdly

5. [+1844] What ugly proportions

6. [+1388] I dislike her but it doesn't change the fact that I think she has a good figure 

7. [+1303] I'll just silently say that don't you find her figure is a little weird

8. [+829] So freaking ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...