Monday, September 11, 2017

This is how scary a woman with correct values is



[9735] [1459 comments] [93068 shares]

1. [+9760] I think what she said is right

2. [+6367] I have always felt that rape happened because a man cannot control his dick and it's a brainless thing to do. I feel that what she said is right. Nothing wrong with that [good]

3. [+4250] And this

4. [+4228] By titling this as "scary", I assume you meant "powerful"? Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

5. [+1763] New Delhi in India is the city of rape. All the men there think raping a woman is a normal thing. Furthermore, women get raped because they are not dressed appropriately. My values are thoroughly destroyed 

6. [+1551] I think what she said is extremely correct  

7. [+519] It's even more scary to have incorrect values

8. [+445] It's not scary at all. I think that as long as you're a female, you would think this way

9. [+442] Not scary! How is it scary? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...