Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Netizen who spotted Luhan in Macau says that he is as handsome as he is on TV

 


[298 shares] [1775 comments] 12881 likes]

1. [+1565] Luhan is so handsome. The antis in the comment section are so disgusting. I have reported, you're welcome. Even as a passerby, I can no longer look on 

2. [+1404] No matter how far you take the photos from, the moment you close up, his eyelashes just steal the scene

3. [+1136] Handsomeness that has no bad angles!

4. [+1058] As a passerby, I say I like Luhan a lot

5. [+933] Luhan must look even more handsome in person <3

6. [+757] Jealousy has changed me beyond redemption 

7. [+711] What the hell, why is everyone in the world bumping into him 

8. [+596] Luhan is super handsome 
http://t.cn/RNljCAI

9. [+475] Yeah, he's pretty good looking

10. [+396] With Luhan in my hands, I own the world as well [doge]

11. [+342] Luhan is so handsome and warm

12. [+322] He looks so handsome even when he's secretly photographed

13. [+277] No bad angles at all

14. [+266] Why don't I ever have a turn in such things? Should I open an account with the username 'I met Luhan by accident today' 
http://t.cn/RNl8Dfy

15. [+216] Luhan is a dog
http://t.cn/RNllZxX
-[+90] You're not even fit to be a dog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...