Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Dilraba spotted, striking long legs that you can't look away from



[278 shares] [1287 comments] [11981 likes]

1. [+1319] There will definitely be haters who say my Di has lots of army later [doge] [doge]

2. [+1241] In this case, I also have long legs. Wearing shorts means you have long legs... what kind of logic is that

3. [+954] My Di is super beautiful

4. [+847] Is it so hard to acknowledge someone's good? Always trying to find fault when there is none

5. [+394] She is indeed beautiful, but why don't I find her legs long?

6. [+331] My Di is super beautiful <3 <3 


7. [+226] Too many people supporting and exaggerating, it's repulsive 

8. [+175] Fat-di is the most beautiful, I love my Fat-di <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...