Monday, September 25, 2017

Man requests police officers to let him finish gaming before arresting him 


Man: "Let me finish this game or I won't be able to play it once I go inside. Otherwise, I won't say a single word when you arrest me."

T/N: game is loosely translated as King of Glory 


[968 shares] [2698 comments] [6118 likes]


1. [+14413] Never scold your teammates, you never know what they are going through [doge]

2. [+5400] The police has 5 more seconds to arrive to the scene

3. [+4446] You are the king

4. [+3869]  Forever king. We're waiting for your return, best teammate 

5. [+2450] This story tells us that King of Glory can help you remain calm and collected

6. [+1851] I was wondering why I have teammates who hang up, so it's you this brat who hoodwinked me [laughing wordlessly] 

7. [+1496] Don't sabotage your teammates. Don't scold your teammates 

8. [+1332] Police uncle: Trash! You're so horrible at it yet you're still playing it? Aren't you sabotaging your teammates? Let me do it! You watch and learn! 

9. [+1144] [Grief] [Grief] After you go in, please repent well and be a better person, so that you can come out earlier and continue! 

10. [+690] Arrest him at the final round

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...