Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Luhan & Guan Xiaotong’s Sweet Combat begins!


(T/N: pic from the internet)


[972 shares] [10418 comments] [19k likes]
1. [+13k] I’m not watching. Hope they get an all time low for viewership ratings

2. [+10k] Not watching

3. [+9516] I won’t watch such trashy shows

4. [+7424] There’s nothing to anticipate. It’s the second trashy Fighter of the Destiny, a drama for fans, to fool retarded brain-damaged fans...

5. [+4518] Ah ah ah ah the drama I’ve been anticipating is finally here

6. [+4308] This drama won’t be nice :)

7. [+3881] I predict that this will be trashier than the new Meteor Garden

8. [+3427] I run for love! Mingtian running for mummy!

9. [+3189] Good dramas these days are getting rarer and rarer. Celebrities are becoming actors, so can we expect good acting skills? If you can’t stand what I’m saying, come after me then. Ask yourself honestly are these celebrities suitable to be actors? Actors aren’t about playing cool and acting cute :)

10. [+3169] Such dramas can only fool brain-damaged fans

11. [+2985] Anticipating Mingtian senior

12. [+2760] Mingtian-ge ah ah ah ah ah

13. [+2558] Forgive me for being honest, Meteor Garden has won


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...