Saturday, July 7, 2018

Wu Chun shows off Nei Nei’s result slip


(T/N: I tried saving the photos twice, but somehow, they always turn out extremely pixelated. They are in English and you should be able to view them by clicking the link.)


[1212 shares] [2322 comments] [10k likes]
1. [+8591] I’m not fit to be your fan. I can’t understand this result slip

3. [+5120] These days, if you’re uneducated, you can’t even read result slip

3. [+4798] Raise your hand if you only understand ‘good’...

4. [+2029] Nei Nei is amazing. I laughed when I saw 61.5% attendance. She must have worked really hard to garnered the teachers’ unanimous good remarks??

5. [+2026] Where is my own royal translator?

6. [+713] I don’t understand this result slip

7. [+547] Reading comprehension??

8. [+353] Looking at this, I just want to laugh wordlessly











No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...