Sunday, July 15, 2018

The new version of Meteor Garden is totally insane?! What’s this?



[420 shares] [1188] [7658]
1. [+10k] This is just like school violence

2. [+7448] After watching this, my mum said if this was her, she would not say another word to this boy all her life. I seriously can’t understand why this young lady ended up with him in the end. Isn’t she afraid of being beaten to death after marriage? I...

3. [+3550] A bunch of people are saying that Daoming Si in Big S’s version also hit others. But it’s currently 2018. However inadequate the plot was back then, it should have changed by now. Furthermore, there were no beatings in the Japanese and Korean versions. 

4. [+1900] I totally don’t get the charms of this version’s Daoming Si 

5. [+1725] Reported for violent tendencies

6. [+1602] ?? My god? What did he smack her with?

7. [+1178] Truly very weird!! And they even got together. BYE. Excuse me? If it was me, I’d never forgive him all my life. BYE

8. [+879] The scriptwriter is not changing anything? Does she think that audience these days like this style?

9. [+696] Oh my god, guys who hit girls are very disgusting

10. [+485] This version is very much like school violence. I’m afraid that kids will imitate this once they watch it

11. [+293] Isn’t this too violent?

12. [+293] I feel like the male lead detests the female lead in real life



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...