Thursday, July 26, 2018

When did you meet your best friend?


(T/N: pic from the internet)


[565 shares] [6615 comments] [1381 likes]
1. [+2397] I have good friends, but not a best friend. Among the few good friends, I considered what if I were to select one. In the end, I still can’t pick one. No matter what, I feel that all of them are adequate yet none are adequate.

2. [+1269] I don’t have a best friend.

3. [+705] I’m too much of a failure. Up to now, I still don’t know who my best friend is.

4. [+206] I have no friends.

5. [+141] In my mum’s womb

6. [+108] In school

7. [+99] Year two of high school when she sat beside me

8. [+83] At the balcony after the World Cup ended

9. [+78] Gay bar.

10. [+60] Best friend... um... I suddenly don’t know who

11. [+47] Since birth

12. [+46] I have few friends and the one I consider my best friend is starting to change too

13. [+43] I’m sorry that depression made me friendless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...