Saturday, July 28, 2018

Shu Qi avoids food on 'Chinese Restaurant', “As an artiste, being fat is a crime”



[1067 shares] [4454 comments] [13k likes]
1. [+18k] As a passerby I find this very genuine, better than those who act like they eat a lot but actually don’t. This is what we want to see okay
-[+3153] She said that she enjoys looking at beautiful food but can resist eating them. It’s not like Chinese Restaurant is a show to watch them taste delicacies and watch them eat. She’s fine just making food for others. What’s the issue with eating or not?
-[+2651] I cannot help but be reminded of a certain female celebrity who acts like she eats a lot and ate someone’s biscuit even before she finished her own biscuit

2. [+9145] After cooking for a day, I really can’t stomach food, at least I'm like that. What I mean is that when others cook, I can eat a lot. However, when I cook, I seriously feel full while cooking and can’t eat much after.

3. [+5587] Shu Qi is a very disciplined female celebrity who doesn’t eat after noon <3

4. [+1874] It’s not like this is an eating broadcast?? Why can’t she go on it?? She’s there to cook

5. [+1662] It’s her freedom whether she wants to eat or not but why is she on a food program
-[+3780] Are you insane? This isn’t some delicacy eating broadcast. It’s to cook for others. You haven’t gotten it yet?
-[+2664] Since when did Chinese Restaurant become some food program? A restaurant has a chef, a cashier, and cleaners. This is about restaurant management!

6. [+1613] To be honest, I don’t have an appetite every time I cook because I’m full from eating all the oil fume

7. [+1564] So all the photos of delicacies she took in the past are fake

8. [+1144] Very honest. Better than those who act like they can’t gain weight no matter how much they eat

9. [+793] It’s pretty amazing to be able to persevere like this



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...