Sunday, February 3, 2019

Idol Producer 2: Lil Song aka Gao Xiaosong's fansite master ends things in an ugly manner by releasing unedited pics of him



[906 shares] [2639 comments] [3502 likes]

1. [+21k] I'm sorry I was wondering what happened to Teacher Gao Xiaosong when I first saw this
(T/N: Gao Xiaosong is another senior in the industry with the same name. For more info, you can search his name on our website or on the internet!)

2. [+17k] I thought it was Gao Xiaosong... but it turns out to not be the Gao Xiaosong I  was expecting. I was wondering why Teacher Gao had fans to turn back and step on him

3. [+4894] This isn't editing. This is called head-changing

4. [+4015] Seeing this name, I was wondering what happened to Gao Xiaosong and even wondered why he'd have a fansite master

5. [+3779] Sis, can I make an appointment?

6. [+2654] I think he got his girlfriend to make things up inside the fans' group to cheat his fans and was discovered by his fansite master
-[+1554] Hahahahahaha fuck isn't he asking for death?
-[+944] So exciting
-[+724] Is he that amazing?
-[+547] Ah? This exciting?

7. [+1054] I watched two episodes and still can't remember him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...