Monday, February 18, 2019

Chun Xia appears haggard in latest variety show appearance



[740 shares] [5764 comments] [4866 likes]


1. [+10k] A little... tacky?

2. [+10k] I’ve never gotten her visuals. She’s average looking with no aura but she somehow has lots of topics

3. [+3972] Because there is no editing feature on tv?

4. [+3917] I still like her visuals but this time she’s really not up to par


5. [+3647] Emm... I’m speechless

6. [+2699] You can call this face a ‘visual’?

7. [+2482] I've actually  never recognized her face. I feel like she looks different in every pic.

8. [+947] Without her golden horse award and artsy image, I think her visuals can’t make it

9. [+923] I wanna know how godlike the visuals of the malicious commenters look like without filter

10. [+739] Her face has never been held together tightly... just why does a 92 liner always look like some 40+ year old fat auntie? She’s clearly very skinny!!!

11. [+696] Her chin is kinda short so she looks listless

12. [+601] Chun Xia, I remember she won some award or something. I thought she looked so bright... what’s going on now...

13. [+466] I wanna know how old she is

14. [+453] ??? This is??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...