Monday, May 22, 2017

Kris Wu criticized for awkward acting



[2951 likes] [13464 comments] [19130 likes]


1. [+20k] Wu Yifan's fans can continue kicking up a fuss. Anyway, I have all the time, all the time to speak the truth. Wu Yifan's acting is just bad, singing is just horrible. Wu Yifan's fans kick up a fuss once a day and I'll evaluate his acting and singing skills honestly once a day.

2. [+20k] How dare you speak the truth?

3. [+10k] What kind of big truth are you spouting?

4. [+8911] Take care, OP

5. [+8176] Brain-dead fans coming again

6. [+6743] Okay, okay, I know Wu Yifan has never paid you

7. [+6436] Same feeling! Honestly, he's very good looking. But the moment he speaks or moves, it's so awkward like a loser

8. [+6246] This film was awkward to watch

9. [+2736] I've followed you for a long time and realized that you hate on Wu Yifan every few days. May I know what's the reason? Could you speak about it? Why don't I ever see you hating on other artistes every few days?

10. [+2666] You lack money again? How much do you need? Send me your details and I'll give it to you

11. [+2623] Just a passerby, but objectively speaking, this film is the pompous and silly kind. By using such photos to stir hate, one look and we can tell you were paid to stir trouble. This kind of public account is seriously disgusting


12. [+2152] I think it's not bad. The most memorable part was when he danced with Lin Gengxin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...