Friday, May 5, 2017

Luhan publicly wished Tao a happy birthday

(Luhan's OP) 



[207363 shares] [242628 comments] [1199216 likes]

1. [+434776] (Tao's comment) My Luhan-ge ah, I love you. May FOTD's ratings be great. Memeda (T/N: a form of affection, signifying kisses) Let's work hard together. Just do it! 



2. [+70k] 12, has actually always been here, right? 
-[+10k] Let's just leave out the one ran away before the concert 
-[+6974] EXO12 in our hearts forever, we are one <3 
-[+4924] This Weibo is only related to Tao. What has it got to to with the 12? Besides, both have already left 

3. [+60k] Oh my god

4. [+40k] My god? 

5. [+40k] Wow I thought it was my eyesight 

6. [+40k] I thought I saw wrong 

7. [+40k] Brotherhood always around! Happy birthday our Tao! Break unfriendly rumors! 

8. [+30k] So, is this considered the first public interaction after terminating contracts? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...