Sunday, May 7, 2017

Girlfriend suddenly appears from behind, surprising boyfriend

Long-distance relationship, girlfriend suddenly appears from behind. So sweet and warm.




[2726 shares] [3744 comments] [14791 likes]

1. [+2418] Not all long-distance relationships are so blissful e.g I cried while watching this video but he was sleeping peacefully.

2. [+1446] Crap, I did it with my lover last night, I wouldn't get caught right?

3. [+1531] If that man suddenly called another woman's name, will this woman just directly dig his eyeballs out?

4. [+1331] Covered for so long, so confused! Wondering who it is? Don't get it wrong! Calm down, act according to the situation...

5. [+1075] If it was me, having my eyes covered for so long, I might have already done a suplex and thrown him out. Maybe this is an important reason as to why I don't have a boyfriend.

6. [+775] He already guessed who it was when he started laughing.

7. [+337] Hi everyone, I'm single but I still couldn't resist clicking on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...