Saturday, May 13, 2017

Yoga Lin shares wedding pictures

Normally I'd be too shy to post a picture that we took together, but my wife looks too beautiful in that I had to share them with you guys.

Me and my wife, our wedding pictures.










post response: [120797 shares] [73652 comments] [767385 likes]


1. [+33.9k] Wish you'll be a happy broom [heart] [heart] You guys have to be happy

2. [+18.4k] Wish you'll be a happy broom [heart]

3. [+14.7k] Your wife is seriously too beautiful! I'm so happy [heart] Congratulations you two! [T/N: this was from SHE's Ella]

4. [+14k] Congratulations [T/N: this was from Deng Chao] 

5. [+11.6k] Wah, Yoga Lin, you need to be always happy!!


6. [+6.6k] Already made this my background, breaking my own heart everyday [crying] 

7. [+3.5k] Congrats, congrats

8. [+2.8k] Now straight guys like Yoga Lin that are Japanese style, handsome humorous, likes to show-off his relationship and knows how to dress himself are getting rarer and rarer. Look at one and then lose one [crying]

9. [+2.6k] Let me count how many people just got their hearts broken!

10. [+1.6k] She must be really happy [heart]

11. [+11k] To have someone to love, how precious must that be [heart]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...