Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Yamy to terminate contract with Boss Xu Mingchao following his abuse


weibo


[496 shares] [4884 comments] [114k likes]

1. [+22k] It’s seriously despicable to attack someone using their looks


2. [+11k] Why isn’t he on the hot search yet? Fuck! I want to tear him apart! 


3. [+9564] I’m not even her fan but I get pissed listening to him. How humiliating. How can you make such comments about a girl? You’re crushing her confidence. A company that is despicable to the max should close down ASAP and stop harming other artistes 


4. [+4703] Those big bosses in the industry all seem so cold-hearted...


5. [+4592] It was suffocating to listen to him. I’m not anyone’s fan, I just feel that a girl should not have to be publicly attacked for her appearance. I dare not imagine her pain  


6. [+2283] He’s a father himself yet he’s insulting a teenage girl in her prime like this? Ever put himself in her shoes? What if someone did this to his daughter???? 


7. [+1548] Everyone’s existence is a scenery and no one can make loose judgments. You don’t have to lover her, but please don’t hurt her! 


8. [+1135] I’ve never once cursed at any company, but I’m hoping yours close down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...