Saturday, July 18, 2020

Haruma Miura found dead at home, cause of death suspected to be suicide


weibo


[16k shares] [8997 comments] [63k likes]

1. [+6696] He has a new drama coming up... it’s so sudden, he was just promoting his drama four days ago...


2. [+5727] Fuck! Is he the one from Sky of Love? 


3. [+3143] I feel the same as I did when Sulli killed herself 


4. [+2933] I wanna know the reason. I find this hard to accept


5. [+1944] So sudden? I cried so hard when I watched Sky of Love


6. [+1728] He even posted a video supporting graduating high schoolers during the national exam period. His schedule is even packed. This is such a pity. Please go well 🙏


7. [+404] Ah, I’m so sad, I even watched his movie with Liu Shishi 


8. [+337] The male lead of Shishi’s movie, this is so sudden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...