Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Liu Dan shares that Liu Kaiwei bought Nuomi clothes for her birthday but remains “unsure” if Yang Mi bought any




[744 shares] [8775 comments] [212k likes]
1. [+14k] This HK spokesperson has to help shape an image of a good father for his son whenever he speaks. The pitiful Nuomi is always used as a marketing tool for the Lius. Old Mr Liu has been an artiste for numerous years... do you think he can be forced to answer if he doesn’t want to? No, just ask him about the adultery scandal and he’ll ask you not to ask  

2. [+13k] They’ve been divorced since two years. Grandpa Liu makes sure to answer all queries on his former daughter-in-law. Is this low EQ? No, this EQ is exclusively for his former daughter-in-law. He’s protective of his son. Back when reporters asked about LKW & WO’s adultery scandal, he fiercely said don’t ask me this! The reporter stayed mum. With such a competent spokesperson, the cheater can turn into a good dad 

3. [+11k] Am I the only one who thinks Yang Mi breeds but doesn’t raise? πŸ™‚

4. [+9049] Yang Mi has no mouth? Why ask irrelevant people?

5. [+7153] Nuomi: When my mum (Mrs Wei) and Wei Daxun were eating each other in bed, why didn’t I see you guys upholding justice for me? Next time (I’m not sure when), if I even get to see her, I’ll help y’all ask when she will have a second child and a second marriage with Wei Daxun, and then let me off. 

6. [+6653] It’s been two years since they’ve divorced. What the heck does Yang Mi’s domestic issues have to do with y’all? 

7. [+3411] Am I the only one who thinks Yang Mi as inadequate of being Nuomi’s mum? πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

8. [+3188] Emmm... so what are marketing accounts trying to express? That she doesn’t love her child? She doesn’t have to put on a show to prove her love. As a passerby, I think this is an awkward way to get her hate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...