Saturday, June 6, 2020

Chen Zhuoxuan embroils herself in another controversy after allegedly “stealing”the lines of Curley Gao



Gao originally said: my head may break and blood may spill, but I’ll never let my crown fall
Chen said: my head may break and blood may spill, but I cannot not stand high and I cannot not look far
Another contestant said: wasn’t this the lines of Curley Gao? 


[2155 shares] [10k comments] [275k likes]

1. [+35k] ?? Why’s she like this?

2. [+23k] Don’t drag 5 syllabus (T/N: Gao). Let her be pretty on her own

3. [+14k] Curley’s fans really don’t want them to be tied together like this. Tbh, CZX doesn’t have a lot of points deserving of hate. Netizens went too far with their mockery. I hope that netizens won’t start pushing the blame to Curley’s fans when they one day realized that they went too far. To the Curley fans in the comments, just switch off your mics and only talk about our fandom 

4. [+13k] Em, stop while you can. This isn’t a good image to have

6. [+9389] Let Curley be pretty on her own. Don’t cue her 

7. [+6204] The lines don’t belong to her and anyone can say it. Don’t cue her 

8. [+3127] 5 syllabus sis is so cute

9. [+2106] Seriously stop dragging 5 syllabus in, thanks. She doesn’t wanna be the excuse some people need to diss others. Later y’all will start saying she’s a blood sucker. I’m exhausted 

10. [+1576] This is endless. Is she mentally ill?

11. [+1530] What’s up again? I feel bad for CZX

12. [+1298] Annoying! Leave my daughter alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...