Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Weibo server breaks after Zhao Liying confirms marriage with Feng Shaofeng



[11k shares] [19791 comments] [196k likes]
1. [+49] Weibo, you are already a mature app. Stop breaking down every time you meet a big issue, okay??

2. [+30k] Seems like whether Weibo breaks down or not is an indicator of an artiste's popularity

3. [+12k] I pity Lin-dog
(T/N: Korean media mistakes Lin Gengxin for Feng Shaofeng)

4. [+7136] My Weibo is stuck. It’s too laggy. What about you guys?

5. [+6287] So when are you going to announce your pregnancy?

6. [+3567] Feng Shaofeng, you better treat her well!!!! Or I’ll peel of your skin!!!

7. [+2097] Happy birthday!! You have to be blissful!

8. [+1684] My god??? Congrats congrats congrats. Amazing. You didn’t even show off your relationship, you just showed your marriage certificate. Weibo simply exploded.

9. [+927] My baby has to be blissful

10. [+921] My god. So sweet

11. [+890] Promise me, you won’t break down again next time, you‘re already mature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...