Thursday, October 4, 2018

Show Lo and Super Junior’s Lee Teuk share a funny stage after translator proves to be less than competent


(T/N: pic from the internet. unsubbed vid in youtube link)



[9163 shares] [1824 comments] [26k likes]
1. [+10k] The only thing I couldn’t understand was the translator’s translation

2. [+7892] Translator: Please show me some concern

3. [+6094] Pig: Don’t translate. I’ll do it myself

4. [+4069] Little Pig laughed out already

5. [+3031] Both of them totally used up all the words they know

6. [+1958] Hahahahahaha you may as well let oppa speak himself

7. [+1549] Every Korean knows: I love you, you’ve worked hard

8. [+1498] Show Lo laughed out hahahahahahaha

9. [+1246] What dialect is this translator speaking?

10. [+959] I’m laughing to death. I’m glad the both of them have fast reactions

11. [+864] Translator: Our group is your fan!!!! I had to fucking listen to it so many times before I understood

12. [+737] I could see that Show Lo was about to faint from laughing but he held it in

14. [+515] Show Lo even got Nancy to dance together hahahahahahahah

15. [+444] Pig: You tried so hard to translate and I still can't understand you. I should just do it myself



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...