Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunnee under fire for claiming that Meng Meiqi is sloven at home, walking around in PJs


(T/N: pic from the internet, vid in link. I'm sorry I was unable to find a vid from youtube :()


[3148 shares] [18897 comments] [16k likes]

1. [+35k] To not be sloven, I’ll wear a gown to bed. Just admit she has low EQ and stop using the excuse that she’s a foreigner

2. [+19k] She mentioned my sis thrice. Does she not know how to speak if she doesn’t mention my sis?

3. [+18k] As adults at a public venue, you should know what to say and what you shouldn’t say. It’s the first time I’m seeing someone speaking about someone out of the blue like this. Even worse, she’s a female idol. I hope you can give each other more privacy. This is a matter of reputation.

4. [+17k] She has OCD and is a perfectionist who enjoys organizing things when she has nothing to do, yet somehow she’s sloven because she wears PJs at home??? Other teammates have clarified for her but YYQ she kept going on. This is already the third time! It’s really bad to speak about a female idol like this publicly

5. [+12k] It’s true you shouldn’t talk about an idol’s private things in public

6. [+10k] This is indeed not the best word to use but what this child meant was “comfortable and easy-going”. It’s in the video too. “Sloven” is indeed not the right word to use but she didn’t mean it. This Thai child can’t even differentiate “delighted” and “wild with joy”. Can the comments not be so cruel when criticizing her? There was already once when she was taken out of context. I hope everyone can think independently this time

7. [+9215] It’s already the third time she’s mentioning. If she doesn’t wear PJs at home, what’s she supposed to wear? Tell me. And there are still people whitewashing for her in the comments? Wow

8. [+8145] To those saying she’s joking, I hope that one day if I go to your office or class and shout thrice that you’re not a clean person but a sloven one. I hope you won’t mind by then :)

9. [+7237] Anyway, if there’s someone like this in real life calling me sloven in front of others, I’d have scolded her a hundred times in my heart already

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...