Monday, August 13, 2018

Should Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming’s Little Sponge go on ‘Dad Where Are You Going?’



[239 shares] [2368 comments] [23k likes]
1. [+6027] No no no no no no I reject this. I have no ill feelings towards Little Sponge I’m just dissing his parents

2. [+4418] You better not go or you’ll ruin such a good show

3. [+3924] You better not go

4. [+3906] You better not go. Please don’t blind my eyes

5. [+3063] Please don’t go I still want to watch it

6. [+1947] Don’t you confiscate phones when people take pics of your Little Sponge?

7. [+1624] Please don’t go or I’ll have one more variety show I can’t watch

8. [+1066] Please don’t go I still want to watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...