Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Huang Xiaoming refutes stock manipulation accusations, “I was careless with money management” “Everything was handled by my mum”



[48k shares] [67306 comments] [12k likes]
1. [+101k] May I know why your mother had to operate your account through Gao Yong? Letting someone handle your account for no reason? Did the middleman tell your mother, “I know a stock god who has a lot of insider tips and can manipulate stocks to achieve earnings. Once we’ve earned money, we can split them.” May I know how much the Huang family gave Gao Yong in the end? Don’t tell me you gave nothing? If not, why would he help you manipulate and achieve earnings? Everyone, push me up!

2. [+65k] Actors (derogatory term) no longer just hold back the country, they’ve started to harm the country! All of them look fresh and get the greatest wealth in the country. They act like saints but are doing dirty things! They do harm to the stakeholders, manipulate securities, not letting go of anything! It’s been so many years and such a large sum, only exposed now. Has the relevant departments been supervising? Huang X, are you acting like you didn’t know about this? Go lie to a ghost instead. Every inspection proves to be accurate. You can’t withstand inspection. You only want to suppress comments, afraid of being investigated!

3. [+36k] Raise your hand if you believe in Huang Xiaoming

4. [+28k] I’m a hammer if I believe you

5. [+23k] 2014: emptied out. 2015: Changsheng went on the market with a shell (company). This was tied together with the fake vaccination scandal, then the “I can do anything and everything” image of yours (HXM) was forcibly added in. One of the fourteen accounts also led to Huang Xiaoming directly manipulating 1.8 billion. Of course, Weibo has millions of retards, and today, even more so. It’s still that statement: if there’s a problem, there’s law. It’s not a case of saving the country and definitely not one that can be settled with you shouting and acting as though Huang Xiaoming dug your ancestors' graves. Believe in the law.

6. [+22k] The last few sentences sound like you’re pushing it all to your mother

7. [+21k] If I top the hot comments, I’ll do a live broadcast of me slapping Wang Sicong’s little ass

8. [+19k] In future, I’ll get mad at whoever tells me Huang Xiaoming has no acting skills

9. [+17k] Raise your hand if you don’t believe in Huang Xiaoming

10. [+16k] Act, carry on acting

11. [+13k] You can play a male lead: hero of pushing the blame

12. [+9793] It’s understandable that netizens are agitated. After all, an artiste’s income can be a drastic difference to a normal person’s. But it’s a separate matter. This is a financial matter and the case is closed. Indeed, it has nothing to do with Huang Xiaoming. Everyone should treat this rationally. Don’t make up or spread rumors.

13. [+9394] I’m not sure what to say so I’ll just hahahahah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...