Friday, February 23, 2018

Wu Yifan’s question mark face: does my skin feel good to touch?



[649 shares] [1290 comments] [30k likes]


1. [+4109] It was in the air, it wasn’t placed on (his leg)

2. [+1945] Why does it look photoshopped to me?

3. [+615] HAHAHAHAHAHA it’s the wrong angle 

4. [+397] What a wrong angle. Btw Wu Yifan’s skin is really pretty good I’m envious

5. [+298] Wrong angle

6. [+225] Don’t touch with your dirty hands
-[+643] Please shut up eh
-[+442] Beware of your words
-[+229] Take a good look again

7. [+195] Justin Bieber?

8. [+123] Don’t tell me I am the only one who noticed Bieber?


T/N: 'Wrong position' would be a more literal translation but I think 'wrong angle' makes more sense in this case

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...