Saturday, February 3, 2018

Wang Yuan: childish visuals with huge feet



[4098 shares] [2852 comments] [23k likes]


1. [+3511] Why must you cue my size 42 little feet

2. [+2482] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the feet in the third pic appears to be 1m long

3. [+2093] Wang Yuan: I’ll just operate a boat, so what?

4. [+1296] HAHAHAHAHAHAH Wang Yuan: You think I‘m not bothered about my pride?

5. [+1265] Can’t I!! I’ll punch you!!
Text: Laugh and I'll punch you

6. [+1065] Wang Yuan: My little feet are only slightly bigger
Text: Laugh your ass (What are you laughing at?) 

7. [+634] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA talk about my big feet and I'll turn nasty

8. [+611] Little Bad said his feet are two boats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. [+578] I marvel every time I see this pair of big feet

10. [+568] Looking at it like this, his shoulders are broad too


No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...