Monday, February 5, 2018

This is why Huang Xiaoming is so slim even at middle age



[1376 shares] [2372 comments] [28k likes]


1. [+2774] I can’t eat so much if I don’t dip in sauce. But if I do, I can eat a lot

2. [+2291] Xiaoming-ge: ?? At middle age???? At middle age!!!! T.T at middle age...

3. [+1000] Looking at you eat, I think adding barbecued meat inside is the best

4. [+713] Only eating raw vegetables will give you diarrhea, really bad diarrhea, don't ask me why I know T_T

5. [+324] I couldn’t resist and watched it for ten times, then I went out to buy a stalk of raw vegetables

6. [+139] Xiaoming-ge don’t be too cute wa HAHAHAHAHAH Hamster-Ming

7. [+136] You have no choice when you’re middle-aged but to put Chinese wolfberry in your flask
(T/N: Because you have to start taking care of yourself~)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...