Saturday, February 17, 2018

Li Yifeng at the back...


Xie Na said her team’s name is called Queens’ team and that was Li Yifeng’s reaction


[1557 shares] [1678 comments] [52k likes

1. [+2824] What was he eating? Seems like it was so yummy Feng Feng couldn’t stop eating

2. [+2598] Feng Feng’s inner thoughts: Queens’ team! What a witty and deep name! Um... sorry I couldn’t hold it in 😂😂

3. [+2157] Li Yifeng: I’m sorry I couldn’t hold it in

4. [+1158] I laughed to death

5. [+389] Feng Feng is the cutest

6. [+353] Li Yifeng is truly so cute. Yifeng: Na-jie why are you so funny? Sorry, I couldn’t hold it in

7. [+198] I truly find Li Yifeng very handsome

8. [+176] I laugh every time I watch this



No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...