Sunday, July 16, 2017

Man in his 50s cross-dresses to make his mother happy

Image result for filial piety

(T/N: Photo gotten from the Internet. Video is in link.)

Due to the overwhelming anguish from missing her daughter (who passed on due to sickness) too much, the mother developed mental issues. The man said that ever since he dressed as a woman, his mother became happier, hence he often accompanies his mum to shop while wearing a cheongsam. This man has been doing so for 20 years. 


[16100 shares] [11877 comments] [149388 likes] 

1. [+46062] He's actually pretty pitiful. The living tend to miss the past people, yet rarely do they cherish what's in front of them. I hope he gets better and better

2. [+25594] Make yourself live the way you love

3. [+20856] His mother seems to have forgotten about him as a son 

4. [+10k] Great filial piety

5. [+15364] Seeing the old granny smile so happily, I'm limitlessly moved yet sad. 

6. [+13822] At the end, his eyes were very red, also had lots of helplessness. Uncle, jiayou, the whole world loves you <3 

7. [+10755] When I saw him turn his head and smile, I felt that his heart is actually sunny! I personally am filled with admiration for this uncle! 

8. [+6750] Now, you’re here to take care of her. In future, who is there to take care of you? 

9. [+6234] "I have the final say in my family's matters. Other people can't care." I'll take charge of my life, no one else can. Life is just this logic. Let's first not care whether he's having it hard or not. If his mother really doesn't remember her son, then it has really become the sentence I detest the most, "Why should I be the only one to remember everything, to live in the past, and to silently live a solitary life when everyone else has forgotten what once was."

10. [+4493] He's actually very good looking!! 

11. [+3397] May the country please offer them help 

12. [+2949] He's considered having given up on himself to help his mother. Ai, it's clearly a man's body. I actually feel like crying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Qiu rejects Aaron Yan’s apology; Yan bursts into tears, denying that he filmed the explicit video

  Qiu held a press conference where he explained what happened between Yan and him.  While dating Yan, he engaged in sexual acts with Yan. Y...